Getting ready to go on travel is so exciting.
You are dreaming of the great adventures you will be going on and all things you are going to experience.
Like you know we travel a lot of during the year like 1-2 trips for month.
Getting ready to leave on vacation, however, can be overwhelming.
For this reason we created the ultimate travel packing list to keep everything organized, and some travel tips too.
Just use this packing list and mark off each item as you pack them!
A FEW WEEKS BEFORE THE TRIP:
- We check out our wardrobes and see if we will be needing any new items like bathing suits, shorts, flip-flops, etc. for our trip. If so, we shop around and get what we need.
- Make hair or nail appointments. Get all the grooming out of the way.
- Check the flight details if they have changed the time of departure.
- Check your travel packing list and check off everything you need.
- Wash any clothes as needed to be packed.
- Count the days you will be gone and pack enough clothes for each day. Our tip s to wear something twice if possible to cut down on packing a ton of items.
Travel tips #1 : if you’re like me and absolutely have to take a ton of clothes:
- roll thin items like undergarments and tank tops to save space.
- Place socks or small items inside of shoes.
Travel tips #2 :
- Check the weather and pack raincoats, umbrellas, jacket, coats, etc. as needed.
- Make sure you have all of your travel info, passports, credit cards, boarding passes and ID’s.
- Do the last once-over check for phone and computer chargers, important medications, etc.
Here you can find our TROPICAL VACATION TRAVEL PACKING LIST, pin it and save it for your next trip.